Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to Bailey Grace Lovelies

Well this is the kick off blog for my jewelry line Bailey Grace Lovelies. I hope you will join me and get to know me and even enjoy my little handmade creations. I make everything by hand and love making them with a passion. Along with my jewelry I will be sharing glimpses into my life in between being pregnant with our 5th baby due in 4 1/2 weeks (come on July) Home-schooling the rest of my crew in order Colby (8), Jenna (6) Sadie (4) and Asher (2), taking care of my house, which sometimes seems impossible, but we press on, and being the awesome wife to Mr. Hot Hubby, it's a tough job but some one's got to do it. So visit, read, browse, and possibly shop and enjoy. Here are some pictures a modge podge of things, my family, my jewelry and I will leave the link in case you feel inspired to I don't know shop.





Can you see why I'm head over heels over them ;0)


Now the jewelry









Come on over <3





No comments:

Post a Comment